Tuesday 6 November 2012

Five Best Movies Of All Time

      

       I have decided to choose what the top five movies of all time are. The movies will be chosen from my opinion and the movies earnings. The movies will also be based upon reviews, cost to make and screen effects.

   Coming in fifth on our list is the movie "In Time". With an estimated budget of $40,000,000. The movie did surprising well in choosing the actors, and had many great camera effects. The movie was well edited and really had a lot to offer in story line, plot and setting making a profit of $103,200,000.  
                                                                   
   In fourth on our list was the film "Thor" I thoroughly enjoyed this movie in story-line and conflicts. With an estimated budget of $150,000,000. The characters fulfilled their rolls and then some. Making a nice sum of $449,326,618. I Really liked this movie!

   In third on our wonderful list is "The Hangover" The movie was hilarious! With a budget of $35,000,000 the producers had money to spend. Getting amazing actors, setting, story-line. It's no surprise that the movie brought in a whopping $467,483,912. I really enjoyed this movie from start to finish. I nearly cried laughing.  

   In second we have "The Avengers" This action packed film wasn't just about action, it had a really good story-line as well. It had all of my favorite childhood superheroes. Spending approximately $220,000,000 the producers could do
practically anything they wanted. Bringing in $1,481,585,111.

   I saved the best for last. Avatar. Simply loved it. I watched this movie three times. When the extended version came out I couldn't wait to get to the theaters. With a budget of $237,000,000. Making $2,782,275,172 it didn’t surprise me at all. They well deserved it for such a great job!

   I strongly recommend these films, you will not regret seeing these movies. Save them for a rainy day, watch them tonight. I don't care, just see these movies! I honestly didn’t have anything bad to say about any of the movies they were all well done, after all they are the best five movies of all time in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment