Thursday 6 December 2012

Fixed sentences


1.            The first place I went was to Mr. Herb's, but to my surprise, when I opened the front door his house was empty.
2.            I paused thinking of some kind of little fib to make it funnier then what it actually was.
3.            “This is how it went,” said Josh
4.            Mr. Cleans’ house was an ugly yellow color. 
5.            A silly lion wouldn't defeat me, but I’m not going to risk waking a lion and possibly hurting him. 
6.            The tree in the back yard stood so tall, within the tree was the tree house, and  not just any tree house, it was a magic tree house.
7.            It’s not that big, but it’s yellow with a blue roof. 
8.            No wonder he’s in the old folk’s home, he shouldn't be allowed to drive. 
9.            It was shinny, I thought it was something I lost in the tree, while I was playing astronaut a few days ago.
10.          She took her paper out and started to role it up so. I went on the run again.
11.          So to save time we jumped the fence, not knowing that our neighbor was mowing the lawn we ran out in front of the strip he was mowing, that must have made him mad because he chased up quite a ways up the road. 
12.          My dad saw me and said “I’m going to count to three, if you don't get off the top of that car you are grounded for a week"!
13.          But I didn't see anything scary I just saw a cute little puppy, the puppy had his collar caught on a branch. 
14.          Jonah knew it was at least three o’clock, and he needed to come home soon because his grandparents could already be worried sick. 
15.          I let out a little yell, when he turned on and he let out a chuckle and said in his friendly voice “Hey, Sorry if I startled ya!”
16.          The world is such a sick and twisted place now, it’s not safe for children to go out by themselves when there’s maniacs such as rapists, and murderers, on the loose.
17.          There is a maze, and you must pass through at least five courses to finish the maze.
18.           Later on that day I decided to go for a little hunt back in the woods to see if I could get any birds, or if I could spot a deer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment